Monday, April 12, 2010

Tea Party Heaven

I have so many Made It sellers that I want to rave about right now but I must pace myself. Kitty Robot has the most gorgeous tea party inspired jewelry. Amazingly, they are all handmade out of clay! How on earth do you do that?! And on such a small scale as well! Needless to say I'm a fan. I like the necklaces the best because I'm not much of a ring wearer. Visit the link for more jewelry and buttons too.

















Wonderland Cards - Teacup cutie ring















Fairytale Princess tea cup necklace


















Shabby Pastel Rose - Teacup cutie ring

3 comments:

  1. They are soooooo cute! I've seen on DeviantArt people doing such jewellery also, and it's sooo cute, I dunno how they do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely to find you & i'm now a follower!
    i adore these teacup jewels!!! & your whole blog
    is a cup of loveliness! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather - extremely steady hands I imagine!

    Rachel - Thank you! The blog is still young so that means a lot!

    ReplyDelete