I made these Peanut Butter and Choc Chip Cookies for my friend Kylie's Easter lunch. They were quick and easy to make, and they were nice and soft. And no one died after eating them. All in all an epic win.
125g of butter
1/4 cup of peanut butter
3/4 cup of brown sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
3/4 cup of self raising flour
3/4 cup of plain flour
1/2 cup of rolled oats
1 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
- Combine peanut butter and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted and well combined
- Add brown sugar and egg and mix.
- Add flour, oats and choc bits and mix.
- Roll a tablespoon of mix into a ball and flatten onto tray, continue with rest of mix.
- Bake for 12 -14 minutes or until golden.
Beautiful Hanukkah Cards
1 hour ago