Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Postman arrived!

I was excited to have a few things arrive in the mail today!

First came the business cards. They are 100% recycled business cards which I ordered from an Australian printing company called Krankn. I wasn't too sure about the colours at first - they didn't come out exactly as I would have liked - but I do understand that colour variations occur when printing and I also have to take into account that it's on recycled card. All in all I'm happy.



































I also received the material that I ordered from Ink & Spindle, an Australian business that creates hand printed textiles. They use environmentally friendly, solvent free inks and the many of their textiles are made from an organic cotton/hemp blend.

I'm hoping to gradually make all of my notebooks using hand printed Australian fabrics that take the environment into consideration. It's a little more pricey, but worth it to support locally made products. And the prints are beautiful!!


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I came here via The Lovely Blogger List, and just wanted to say that I think your blog is just gorgeous - love your design (and your new cards - how exciting!).

    Katrina
    xx
    www.feathersandcupcakes.com

    ReplyDelete