Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Salvo's: The Treasure Trove

My friend Martine and I went to visit the largest Salvation Army store I have ever seen yesterday. You can't really go wrong with the Salvo's: all the money goes to charity, you're reusing items that would have otherwise gone into landfill, and you find some awesome stuff!


















Some lace ribbon that might come in handy for packaging.


















An old teapot and saucer that I might use to challenge my limited visual merchandising skills at upcoming market stalls.


















Some photoframes that remind me of being in a beach house.

1 comment:

  1. LOL I saw Martine's name and already had to comment. I like going for a quick trip there, and Reverse Garbage. I think Doilies are making a huge comeback, seeing the first picture.

    ReplyDelete