Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Lovely Blogger List!

Just a quick introduction whilst the blog is a baby. This was an idea posted over at the Lovely Clusters blog. Visit the link to discover some interesting and inspirational design and craft blogs!


My name is Jaclyn and I am a recently graduated graphic designer from Sydney, Australia. I love to read - I'm currently obsessed with Percy Jackson and the Olympians (by Rick Riordan) series as well as The Mortal Instruments series (by Cassandra Clare). I have a wonderful group of friends who enjoy (or endure) movie nights watching hideously bad horror films, for reasons unknown to us.

At the moment I design print material such as restaurant menus, logos and banners. I also design and code websites (my skills are basic but I'm learning more and more as I go along). But my first love is designing and making journals or notebooks, which I have been doing for several years.



I am constantly inspired by the work of any other book binder that I come across and I am always looking for new techniques and ways to improve. I am inspired by nature and romantic/vintage/pretty things! Under 'My Blog List' you can also find some of the blogs that I find inspirational.

Find me here:

Home | Shop | Twitter

5 comments:

  1. I found you at Lovely Clusters. I'm loving your journals! I will pop over to look at your shop. Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what pretty journals you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you @ Lovely Clusters as well - Gorgeous work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, your journals are gorgeous. I am happy to have found someone from Australia :)

    I only just started my own blog and found you through a blog through a blog and then I think through Lovely Clusters. I'm still getting the hang of how to set up my blog so it looks all pretty like yours.

    Anyhoo, cya!
    Talitha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog realy nice i like it :) animals

    ReplyDelete